L’Oreal Products: Are They Effective?

Almost all my patients have been asking me about specific beauty products, like L'Oreal, Elizabeth Arden, Ponds, and the like. It is rather tempting to buy one for yourself after all the ads you see in the magazine. So, in my future posts, I'll be discussing my personal evaluation of each particular brand and their commercial products.

I will tackle different dermatological issues for each product, including whether or not they are non-comedogenic (do not cause pimples), hypoallergenic, and worth your money. I do not recommend commercial products that I have not yet personally tried and tested, so my next few posts should be interesting, given that they are from the viewpoint of a doctor (and are unpaid reviews at that).

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment