Looking for Writers

I am so busy that I can’t even sleep on time anymore. I sleep at five in the  morning and wake up before lunch time. I always feel, well, tired and sleepy.

Which brings me to my point: I am looking for writers for hire. Anyone who wants to earn an extra buck can start working for me.

I just hope I find enough writers to cover for all the tasks I have to do. Seriously, there’s just too much on my plate.

In other words, I have to start sharing my blessings! If you want to earn as a writer and need a writing stint, please drop me a message by commenting on this post. Or you may contact me here.

Good luck, to you and to my tired, weary hands! I wish I can have just one day with my hands not clicking away at my computer. And if you can write, please help out poor, tired me, because I will pay you! Smile

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment